1854 Inc., END USER LIMITED WARRANTY – ELECTRIC BICYCLE
1854 as a subsidiary of the 1854 Inc., warrants its electric bicycles (“Product”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period.
The Product carries the following warranty periods starting from the date or purchase (parts and labor only):
• Console – Three (3) Years
• All remaining components are not covered by this warranty
This warranty is null and void if determines that the product has been altered or tampered with in any way. This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from:
• Accident, collision, fall, neglect or misuse (i.e. jumps/stunts or use on inappropriate terrain)
• Normal wear and tear
• Unauthorized product modification or installation of components not compatible with the Product
• Improper operation/maintenance not in accordance with product instructions
• Unsuitable cleaning tools, such as high-pressure cleaners
• The weather or acts of nature (i.e. flood, lightning or earthquake)
• War, vandalism or theft.
This warranty does not cover:
• Cosmetic damage or corrosion
• Non-1854 parts/components
• 1854 products used in commercial lending/hiring
• 1854 products in which the factory-applied frame number has been altered or removed
1854 will, at its option, use new or refurbished parts/components to repair the Product, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model. Any replacement parts/components or product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SUPPORT
Please take the following steps for in-warranty claims:
1. Please bring your Product and provide the following information to an authorized 1854 maintenance provider.:
a. Copy of the original receipt
b. Warranty card and/or frame number
2. The authorized 1854 maintenance provider will complete the proper documentation and report your warranty claim, and, if necessary, will remove, clean and send in any parts that require further inspection to validate your warranty claim.
3. Once the warranty claim has been verified, your authorized 1854 maintenance provider will be supplied with the appropriate parts for repair or proceed with the replacement.
4. Your authorized 1854 maintenance provider will use its best efforts to service Product. Your authorized 1854 maintenance provider will contact you to pick up the Product upon completion of the service.
5. You are responsible to bring the Product in for service and pick up the Product upon completion at your own cost and risk.
In the event any of the paragraphs of this warranty policy shall be held invalid by a law, statue, act, rule, regulation or decision by a competent authority in any States, the remainder of this warranty shall in no way be affected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL 1854 BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST BUSINESS OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OR USE OF ANY 1854 PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or other damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
THIS WARRANTY CONTAINS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF 1854. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. You are advised to consult applicable state and provincial/local laws for a full determination of your rights.